Iron-on transfer vinyl comes with transparent carrier. Follow following steps to transfer vinyl to the garment.
- Preheat iron to highest setting. (recommended 160c) DO NOT use steam and empty all water.
- DO NOT use an ironing board for your transfer. We suggest a very smooth hard surface that is waist level or below.
- Place a pillowcase or sheet on the surface and iron to remove any wrinkles.
- Place the transfer with the image side down in the center of the t-shirt or garment.
- Using 2 hands firmly move the iron up and down, In approximately 60 seconds, make enough passes to iron the shirt 2 times. Be sure to keep the iron halfway off the edge when ironing the edges of the t-shirt or garment. (if you are using a heat press machine 6-8 seconds enough)
- For smaller transfers, one half sheet or less, the ironing time can be reduced to 1.0 minutes total.
- If the transfer area happens to be smaller than the iron, iron for 15 seconds with heavy pressure.
- Remove paper and warm peel the transparent carrier for best results. Please check whether the design is properly transferred before you peel off the carrier, if not iron-on again.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using mild detergent. DO NOT use bleach. Dry on low heat setting.
Please be advised to use caution when using an iron at hot temperatures. If you are under the age of 18, please seek adult supervision.
We are not responsible for any damage you make to your garments while applying our transfers.