Printable Iron-on transfer for light color cloths
Iron-on transfers for light cloths come as mirrored image. Follow following steps to apply sticker on light color cloths.
- Preheat iron to highest setting. DO NOT use steam and empty all water.
- DO NOT use an ironing board for your transfer. We suggest a very smooth hard surface that is waist level or below.
- Place a pillowcase or sheet on the surface and iron to remove any wrinkles.
- Place the transfer with the image side up in the center of the t-shirt/garment with a paper (i.e. parchment paper) on top.
- Using 2 hands firmly move the iron up and down, In approximately 90 seconds, make enough passes to iron the shirt 2 times. Be sure to keep the iron halfway off the edge when ironing the edges of the t-shirt or garment.
- For smaller transfers, one half sheet or less, the ironing time can be reduced to 1.5 minutes total.
- If the transfer area happens to be smaller than the iron, iron for 30 seconds with heavy pressure.
- Allow transfer to cool for approximately 2 minutes and remove paper.
Printable Iron-on transfer for Dark color cloths
Iron-on transfers for Dark cloths come as normal images (Not mirrored images). Slowly peel away the paper backing from the transfer film, starting with a small tear in the corner to make separating easier. Follow above steps under light color cloths to apply sticker on light color cloths.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using mild detergent. DO NOT use bleach. Dry on low heat setting. DO NOT iron directly on the transferred area
Please be advised to use caution when using an iron at hot temperatures. If you are under the age of 18, please seek adult supervision.
Dark colored polyester and nylon garments are not recommended because the dye may migrate into the transfer.
We are not responsible for any damage you make to your garments while applying our transfers.